RPG Game Mishap RPG Game Mishap

nice

nice work, the animation is ok and the sounds are good. I like how you referanced the avatar with the lightining stuff! lol

Kill Arena III Incomplete Kill Arena III Incomplete

i like the silent hill thing and left 4 dead guy, awesome 10/10 and 5/5

Shark Bat Shark Bat

Sick...

haha that's sweet, do you do fbf or do you use tweens and bones and shit?

GoatmanGADs responds:

Occasional tween, fair amount of frame by frame. Don't even know how to use bones as for "and shit" - I shit all over the place while I'm working it helps me relax.

BlownOutOfProportion4 (2) BlownOutOfProportion4 (2)

lol

Funniest fuckin thing i've seen... when that fat blond kid and mortimers dad fight lol its so funny... how long did it take for you to make these?!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

episode 1 took me 2 weeks, episode 2 took me 2 weeks, episode 3 took me a month and this episode took me 3.5 fucking months LOL

Dragon Ball Stick Ep1 Dragon Ball Stick Ep1

Okay...

Since this was your first, it was pretty good. It didnt really make too much sense and some of the text came and went too fast, but the animation was ok, and the sound FX were pretty good too. A little something that would help it a little would be background music! But nice job for your first, i just recently made my first flash too :P

Cuboid11 responds:

Thanks ! I trie to make bg music but it doesn't come out right .

Frame by Frame.fla Frame by Frame.fla

nice

nice animation, i'll give you props because i do fbf too and it takes forever... i dont even use bone tool or anything or tablet... all mouse and fbf... anyways nice job 5/5 and 8/10

HolyKonni responds:

I know, that takes some really long time!

TANKMEN TANKMEN

lol

the guy in the background whose said he was ganna b a father then he got shot in the head lol best part!

Bad Flash Kills Bad Flash Kills

lol

Great animation, I wish i could do that.... That's basically my animation vs yours lol, in reality you would have won but good job haha 5/5 and 10/10

RSQViper responds:

lol, thanks man. Good analogy!

I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition I'm a PC: 14 YO Edition

haha

That's pretty good, the animation and music and all that is choppy but I think it's pretty funny so that saved you! lol fred!!!

Happy Birthday Cody Happy Birthday Cody

nice

Good animation and music, and i like the jokes and all that. I would have liked it to have an ending though because it just ended so suddenly, but good work! 4/5 and 9/10

GastricTank responds:

I wouldve made the ending a little more flowing and predictable, but I dont know how to fade out music so I had to end it like that.